Terms & Conditions
By processing your payment and completing your order you are accepting the following terms and conditions in regards to shipping and delivery of your purchase.
All orders are processed and dispatched within 2-5 days from purchase excluding weekends and public holidays.
Products are usually dispatched from the closest store to your location.
Product Damaged in Transit Claims for damage in transit must be made against the Transport Service transporting the product engaged by either Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ or the Client.
By processing your payment and completing your order you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding returns/refunds.
- Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ accept returns up to 30 days from date of invoice, provided that the product(s) are returned in their original packaging and are unused and in brand new condition. Product(s) must also be returned with proof of purchase paperwork (invoice) and an Online Returns form.
- In order to obtain a refund the Client must first return the product or products at their own expense. Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ will not pay for freight or costs incurred from returning goods. It is the responsibility of the Client to return the product via Registered Post or a Courier Company who provides a tracking service.
- Returns will incur a $25 administration/restocking fee.
- Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ does not accept returns on sale product(s).
- Our team will inspect the return upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the return requirements listed above. If the product(s) is refused they will be returned at the client’s expense.
- Under no circumstances will Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ refund monies before having received the product(s) back to the original store at which they were bought, or from the distributor location at which they were dispatched. You can find the store’s contact details on the Order Summary emailed to every Client during the purchasing process and also on the Invoice Summary placed in every product dispatched.
- Refunds take approximately 5-10 days and Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ reserves the right to refund by any method available (Debit, Credit, Cheque, Credit Note, After Pay & Zip Pay methods) and will consider the Clients’ original method of payment as preferred method of refund. Refunded monies may take approximately 5 - 10 days by credit card or direct deposit to occur.
- If you have any concerns regarding incorrect product(s), shortage, faulty (or lack of) products, please contact Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ by email within 30 days of purchasing your chosen product.
- If you have any concerns regarding damaged product(s), please contact Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ by email within 30 days of purchasing your chosen product. Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ will resupply genuinely damaged product (s) and will not be liable to the Client for freight expenses.
Custom Ordered Product
- Products custom made to Clients’ specifications, advise or drawings, including changing all or any specifications, are not refundable.
Returns and Refunds using zipPay or afterPay
- afterPay, zipPay, (zipMoney and similar Financial Services) are services available for Dobinsons Spring & Suspension’s™ website Clients. As stated in afterPay’s Returning your Goods Policy, afterPay will refund your monies once the refund request has been approved by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™. The Client continues to pay instalments until Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ has accepted the refund request. Once approved afterPay will contact the Client regarding their payment plan details.
For further information, Please click here
- To exchange your product for a similar product please contact Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ via email within 30 days of purchasing your chosen product.
For the Dobinson's Online Returns Form, please click here